3. Personal Identification Information. Our Site is neither directed to, intended for, nor designed to be used by anyone who is less than 18 years of age. You represent that you are at least 18 years of age. We do not collect personally identifiable information from anyone we actually know is a minor under the age of 13. If we receive a complaint which states that a user is under 13 years of age, we will comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”).
We may collect personal identification information from adult Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users fill out a form or submit information in connection with activities, services, features or resources we may from time to time make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, when appropriate, name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
4. Non-Personal Identification Information. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
6. Website Server Logs. We may collect information in the form of website server logs (“Logs”). These Logs are files that record activity on the Site and gather statistics about users’ activities, such as: (1) how many users have visited the Site; (2) how often; (3) how many “hits” the Site and a particular webpage has received; (4) sign-in and sign-off times for the Site; (5) type and quality of the user’s Internet connection to the Site; (6) identification of the user’s hardware and software accessing the Site; (7) the features on the Site you used; and, (8) the frequency of use. The entries comprising the Logs contain IP addresses, user IDs, and identification of the Internet service provider that provides your connection to the Internet. Generally, we use the Logs to operate and improve the Site, to identify the popularity of certain features, to assist with internal marketing and demographic studies, to enable us to assess overall efficiency and activity on the Site, and to assess users’ web-browsing activities, preferences, and habits. We also use the Logs to monitor traffic on the Site and to troubleshoot technical problems.
7. How We Use Collected Information. In addition to what is set forth above, BADD Design may also uses User’s personal information to communicate with User’s regarding questions or other submissions made by the Users to BADD Design, or to send periodic emails, newsletters, or alerts. If you do not want BADD Design to send you communications such as newsletters or announcements, opt-out instructions as well as instructions will be included in the bottom portion of each e-mail we send to you.
8. How We Protect Your information. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a secure sockets layer (“SSL”) secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
9. How We Share Your Personal information. We do not sell, trade or rent Users personal identification information to others. However, we expressly reserve the right to disclose Personal Information and any other information to third parties if we believe, in good faith, that we are required to do so by applicable law, including, but not limited to, disclosure to law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of claims of fraud, misappropriation or infringement of any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, or any other conduct or activity that is illegal or that may subject you or BADD Design its agents, employees, affiliates or others to any potential legal liability or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose Personal Information and any other information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or as otherwise permitted by law. We reserve the right to disclose the Personal Information or any other information of a user who we believe is in violation of any policy or rule as posted on the Site, even without a subpoena, warrant, court order or other governmental request.
11. Minors And Children. If BADD Design becomes aware that any Minor is submitting or has submitted Personal Information to the Site without parental consent, we will delete and/or discard any Personal Information within our control as soon as possible.
In addition, for purposes of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), BADD Design makes the following statement: The Site is not directed to or intended for persons under the age of 13. If BADD Design becomes aware that any person submitting Personal Information is under the age of 13, we will delete and discard any Personal Information within our control as soon as possible.
California Users may request further information about our compliance with this law by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please note that we only are required to respond to one request per user each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address.
13. Acceptance Of These Terms. By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.